Being charged with a crime is frightening. Whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony, you want a criminal lawyer on your side that you can trust. At Solon Law, Attorney Trevor Casperson brings many years of experience defending clients in the Utah criminal courts. His representation focuses on responsive client service that emphasizes strong advocacy throughout the entire legal process, from start to finish. Our firm strives to build trust as the foundation of our representation.
"Trevor has been beyond wonderful! He is quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have had."Sarah B.
"I'm very pleased with his patience and taking the time to answer all questions in a way I could understand."Elsa A.
"If you’re looking for a lawyer who has a heart, talk to Mr. Casperson."Amy S.
Criminal Law Services We Provide
Solon Law serves clients with all types of criminal charges, whether minor misdemeanors or serious felonies including but not limited to the following:
- Drug-related crimes. These can include charges related to marijuana, narcotics, and unauthorized prescription medications. Charges can range from simple possession to large-scale drug trafficking.
- Violent crimes. These can range from simple assault to domestic violence crimes, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, murder, and more.
- Robbery. Serious charges can include armed robbery as well as lesser forms of theft.
- Sex crimes. Accusations of sexually-related crimes can destroy your reputation. They can range from indecent exposure to rape, and more.
- DUI. DUI convictions result in a variety of penalties, including the loss of your license, that can seriously impact your life.
Other criminal charges can range from reckless driving to probation violations, property crimes, identity theft, shoplifting, embezzlement, and many more. Any of these can result in jail or prison time, steep fines, lengthy and restrictive probations, community service, or other court-ordered actions. With stakes this high, it is generally essential to have professional representation if you wish to accomplish a successful result.
Request a free initial consultation with our Salt Lake City criminal attorney by contacting Solon Law by calling (801) 770-0073. Hablamos español.